This is a repost of the original announcement made by Kohsuke Kawaguchi in the Jenkins Developer mailing list.|
Minor changes were applied to reflect the posting date and to provide more links.
Nominations for the 2019 Jenkins Board elections open for three governing board positions and five officer positions, namely: Security, Events, Release, Infrastructure and Documentation.
The terms of office for these positions are:
- Officer positions (1 year): November 4, 2019 to November 3, 2020
- Governing board members (2 years): November 4, 2019 to November 3, 2021
To nominate someone, simply send an email to [email protected] with their name and position you nominate them for.
Please share any information on why you are making the nomination.
Self nominations are also welcome.
The board positions and officer roles are an essential part of Jenkins’ community governance and well-being.
I highly encourage everyone to consider participating.
- Oct 04, 2019: Nominations close
- Oct 08, 2019: List of nominees posted to mailing list
- Oct 11, 2019: Nominees’ personal statements made available
- Oct 14, 2019: Voting begins
- Oct 27, 2019: Voting closes at 5pm Pacific Time
- Nov 04, 2019: New representatives announced
Originally posted on Jenkins Blog