About the Talk
Help your team ship faster by defining cloud computing infrastructure in general programming languages. Explore best practices for defining resources, testing and validation, and software engineering processes.
What You’ll Learn
- Why using true infrastructure software is powerful
- The key tenets of cloud engineering
- The evolution of infrastructure as code
This Talk Is Designed For
- Software engineers looking to simplify your deployment to the cloud
- Operational engineers looking for a more engineering-focused approach to infrastructure as code
About The Presenter
Matt Stratton is a Staff Developer Advocate at Pulumi, founder and co-host of the popular Arrested DevOps podcast, and the global chair of the DevOpsDays set of conferences.
Matt has over 20 years of experience in IT operations and is a sought-after speaker internationally, presenting at Agile, DevOps, and cloud engineering focused events worldwide. Demonstrating his keen insight into the changing landscape of technology, he recently changed his license plate from DEVOPS to KUBECTL.
He lives in Chicago and has three awesome kids, whom he loves just a little bit more than he loves Diet Coke. Matt is the keeper of the Thought Leaderboard for the DevOps Party Games online game show and you can find him on Twitter at @mattstratton.
Originally posted on DigitalOcean Community Tutorials
Author: Matty Stratton